Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2012

My strength! the Most Merciful the Ever-Forgiving

"And O my people! Ask Forgiveness of your Lord
And turn to Him in repentance
He will send you the skies pouring abundant rain,
And add strength to you strength
So turn ye not back in sin"

No matter how far I stray or what mistakes I make or sins I commit, God's mercy is still so encompassing. I turn in repentance and my Lord is ever accepting and forgiving. I ask for his forgiveness sincerely: "I was wrong Ya Rabb, please forgive me".  No matter how grave the sin, He is still willing to forgive and shower me with blessings. The forgiveness of the sin is just the stepping stone, Allah says he will send me an abundant rain. Rain fertilizes land and brings forth vegetation and sustains life. SubhanAllah, Allah will provide for me, help me grow and flourish and make a new and better way for me. Sometimes we sin out of what we think is necessity, however the ONLY necessity is obedience to the creator.  Allah is letting me know that I don't have to be dependent on anything except him, He will make a way and He will provide. But most of all He will add strength to my strength. Even if I was weak and didn't think I could change my ways, My Rabb is here to boost me up and add strength to the innate strength which He created me with. SubhanAllah. We are all truly blessed and loved by our Lord and its so sad how often we forget.

O Lord! Please forgive me my sins and accept my repentance and help me as I devote wholly myself to you. Amin


No comments:

Post a Comment