Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Everyday miracle

My very existence is a blessing. We are everyday miracles upon the earth.


I sat in traffic few days ago, irritated by the mass of cars surrounding me and the time ticking away. In that moment, sitting there in idle chaos, I became so aware of myself. A eureka moment that happens so often and is so easily forgotten due to the stress of life. I sat there amazed by my eyes, ears, beating heart enclosed in my chest, my blood that ran through my body, basically my entire being. If you have ever studied human biology/physiology, you must have been bombarded by all these facts about our body. The way our heart is designed to function so efficiently. The pathway of our blood. Our beautiful brain that sustains our higher thinking. We are everyday miracles. Wonders upon the earth. Created so specifically, and uniquely. Alhamdulilah.


"And He has given you shape, and made your shapes beautiful" (64:3)

Lets slow down today. And think about the miracle and blessing that we are. And thank Allah for it. Alhamdulilah for our beautiful body.  It is a gift from the one who knows us best and loves us most. He has given us what we need. And Alhamdulilah for the blessing to realize it and be grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment